Walt Disney Studios
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Disney Studios)
Walt Disney Studios may refer to:
- The Walt Disney Studios (division), the Walt Disney Company's Studio Entertainment unit, which includes Disney's motion picture studios, music labels, theatrical production company, and distribution companies.
- Walt Disney Studios (Burbank), complex in Burbank, California, built in 1939, which serves as the corporate headquarters for The Walt Disney Company. It is also a functioning film studio and hosts production facilities for Disney's various entertainment businesses
- Walt Disney Animation Studios, the company's main animation division. Animated films are released under the Walt Disney Pictures label
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, the primary theatrical film distributor of Disney films in the USA and abroad
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, the primary home media distributor of Disney films in the USA and abroad
- Disney Interactive Studios, they produce and release video games for The Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney Studios Park, a theme park in Marne-la-Vallée, France opened in 2002. Part of the Disneyland Paris resort
- Disney's Hollywood Studios, a theme park at the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Walt Disney Studios.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.