Disney XD (Australia)
|Launched||10 April 2014|
|Owned by||The Walt Disney Company Australia|
|Sister channel(s)||Disney Channel
Disney XD is an family subscription television channel, which is aimed at boys aged 6–14, and feature live-action, sports and animation programming. The channel was launched 10 April 2014 on Foxtel.
On 3 February 2014, Australian subscription television provider Foxtel announced it would launch two new family-genre channels over Easter 2014. In late February it was announced Disney XD would be one of these family channels, scheduled to launch on 10 April 2014.
Disney XD repeats
Disney Channel repeats
- Marvel Universe (2014-present)
- "Disney XD". Disney. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Knox, David (24 February 2014). "Disney Movies, Disney XD join Foxtel". TV Tonight. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Knox, David (3 February 2014). "Programmer's Wrap 2014: Foxtel". TV Tonight. Retrieved 24 February 2014.
- Foxtel (24 February 2014). "Foxtel launching two all new Disney Channels in time for Easter Holidays". Retrieved 2 May 2014.