This page describes the family of Elias Charles Disney (son of Kepple Disney and Mary Richardson Disney), the father of Walter Elias "Walt" Disney.
The family name, originally d'Isigny ("from Isigny"), is of Norman French derivation, coming from the town of Isigny-sur-Mer. The Disneys, among others, descended from Normans who settled in England around the 11th century.
- Thomas Disney (1850)
- Edward Disney I (1853)
- John Disney (1856)
- Bertha Disney (1860)
- Robert Samuel Disney (1861)
- Annie Disney (1864)
- Edward Disney II (1867)
- Kepple Disney, Jr. (1874)
- Lizzie Disney (1874)
- Addie Disney (1876)
- William Disney (1878)
- Raymond Disney I (1879)
- Herbert Disney I (1881)
- Robert Samuel Disney, Jr. (1924)
- Charles Elias Disney (1940)
- Janet Diane Disney (1954)
- Gloria Gonzales Issac(1970)
Robert S. Disney III 1948
- 1 Parents
- 2 First generation
- 3 Second generation (Children of Elias Charles Disney and Flora Call Disney)
- 4 Third generation (Children of Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney)
- 5 Fourth generation (Children of Roy E. Disney, Diane M. Disney, and Sharon M. Disney)
- 6 Other Disney family members
- 7 References
- 8 External links
- Kepple Disney (1832–1891)
- Mary Richardson Disney (1838–1909)
- Charles Call (1830–1895)
- Henrietta Gross Call (1832–1912)
- Elias Charles Disney (February 6, 1859 – September 13, 1941)
- Flora Call Disney (April 22, 1868 – November 6, 1938)
- Elias married Flora Call on January 1, 1888, in Acron, Florida, and had 4 sons and 1 daughter.
More first generation
- Charlotte Anne Hussey
- Frances Best
- Isabel Perez (was Robert Samuel Disney JR's wife)
- Mary Kepple
- Maria Swan
- James Harris
Second generation (Children of Elias Charles Disney and Flora Call Disney)
- Herbert Arthur Disney (December 8, 1888 – January 29, 1961) (72)
- Raymond Arnold Disney (December 30, 1890 – May 24, 1989) (98)
- Roy Oliver Disney (June 24, 1893 – December 20, 1971) (78)
- Roy O. married Edna Francis in April 1925. They had one son.
- Walter Elias Disney (Walt Disney) (December 5, 1901; 12:35 AM – December 15, 1966; 9:30 AM) (65)
- Ruth Flora Disney, married Beecher (December 6, 1903 – April 7, 1995) (91)
More second generation
- James Disney
- Hennah Disney Allison (Papa white)
Third generation (Children of Walt Disney and Roy O. Disney)
Children of Roy O. Disney
- Roy Edward Disney (January 10, 1930 – December 16, 2009) (79)
- Roy E. married Patricia Ann Dailey in 1955; they had two sons and two daughters
Children of Walt Disney
- Diane Disney Miller (December 18, 1933 – November 19, 2013) (79)
- Diane married Ronald William Miller and had four sons and three daughters.
- Sharon Mae Disney (adopted) (December 31, 1936 – February 16, 1993) (56)
- Sharon married Robert Brown and adopted one daughter
- Sharon then later remarried to Bill Lund and had twins, a son and a daughter.
Fourth generation (Children of Roy E. Disney, Diane M. Disney, and Sharon M. Disney)
Children of Diane Marie Disney
- Christopher Disney Miller (b. December 10, 1954)
- Joanna Sharon Miller Runeare (b. April 4, 1956)
- Tamara D. Miller Scheer (b. July 3, 1957)
- Jennifer L Miller Goff (b. 1960)
- Walter Elias Disney Miller (b. November 14, 1961)
- Ronald William Miller, Jr. (b. October 9, 1963)
- Patrick D. Miller (b. November 19, 1967)
Children of Sharon Mae Disney
- Victoria Disney (1966-2002)
- Brad Lund (b. June 5, 1970)
- Michelle Lund (b. June 5, 1970)
Other Disney family members
Relatives active in entertainment or media include singer/voice actress Melissa Disney, TV Guide executive Anthea Disney, musician Colin Thomas, College Gameday host Lee Corso, surfer Derrick Disney, and Makela Disney.
- Gloria Disney-Isaac is the great granddaughter of Robert S. Disney, Sr. (Walt's Uncle who lent him money for business)
- Gloria Disney-Isaac is also the daughter of Janet Diane Disney (the daughter of Robert S. Disney, Jr.)
- Meredith A. Disney (LodeStar Pictures Est. 1956 executive) is a relative of Walt Disney.
- Charles Elias Disney (LodeStar Pictures Est. 1956 executive) is a relative of Walt Disney.
- Daniel H. Disney (LodeStar Pictures Est. 1956 executive) is a relative of Walt Disney.
- Kirk Herbstreit (College GameDay host) is a distant relative of Walt Disney.
- Woody Paige of Around the Horn is distantly related to Walt Disney.
- James Robert Disney, Howard Disney, Robert Disney, Christina Disney of Colorado Springs.
- "Disney Family Crest and Name History." Disney Name History, Name Meaning and Family Crest. Swyrich Corporation, n.d. Web. 14 Jan. 2015.