From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disorder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disorder may refer to :
- Randomness, non-order or no intelligible pattern
- Civil disorder, one or more forms of disturbance caused by a group of people
- Disease, an abnormal condition affecting the body of an organism
- Anxiety disorder, different forms of abnormal and pathological fear and anxiety
- Conversion disorder, neurological symptoms such as numbness, blindness, paralysis, or fits, where no neurological explanation is possible
- Mental disorder, a psychological or behavioral pattern associated with distress or disability that occurs in an individual and is not a part of normal development or culture
- Obsessive–compulsive disorder, an anxiety disorder characterized by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing anxiety
- Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder, obsession with perfection, rules, and organization
- Personality disorder, an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates markedly from the expectations of the culture of the individual who exhibits it
- Order and disorder (physics).
- Lawlessness, a lack of laws or law enforcement
- Randomness, a lack of intelligible pattern or combination in information theory, mathematics, and computer programming
- Disorder (band), Bristol based hardcore punk band
- Disorder (1962 film), a film by Franco Brusati
- Disorder (2009 film), a Chinese documentary
- Disorder (album), by The Gazette
- "Disorder", a song by Joy Division, from their album Unknown Pleasures
- Dis-order is the CD/DVD/Merchandise mailorder of Displeased Records
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.