From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dispatch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dispatch or dispatches may refer to:
- Daily Dispatch, a South African newspaper
- Dispatches (book), a 1977 book by Michael Herr about the Vietnam War
- dispatches (magazine), a magazine edited by Gary Knight and Mort Rosenblum
In radio and television
- Dispatches (radio program), a Canadian radio program aired on CBC Radio One
- Dispatches (TV series) (since 1987), a British documentary show broadcast on Channel 4
- Citroën Dispatch (known as the Citroën Jumpy in continental Europe), a small van
- Dispatch (sternwheeler), a steamboat in Oregon, United States, in the early 20th century
- Dispatcher Jeep, the iconic postal Jeep used by the U.S. Postal Service
In other uses
- Dispatch, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Dispatch (band), an American jam band
- Dispatch (logistics), a procedure in logistics
- Dynamic dispatch, a computer-programming technique
- Dispatch News Service, a news agency
- All pages with titles containing "Dispatch"
- The Dispatch (disambiguation)
- Dispatched, a Swedish death-metal band
- Mentioned in dispatches, an official military recognition (in various countries) for gallantry or commendable service
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dispatch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.