From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dispensation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dispensation may refer to:
- Dispensation (canon law), the suspension, by competent authority, of general rules of law in particular cases in the Catholic Church
- (Common law) The former power of an English king to not apply a law in individual cases. See Sir Edward Hales, 3rd Baronet.
- Dispensation (period), a period in history according to various religions
- Dispensation (album), an album by Jimsaku
- Dispensation of the fulness of times, a concept in Mormon doctrine
- Dispensationalist theology
- Classification of Pharmaco-Therapeutic Referrals
- Dispenser (disambiguation)
- Dispensing (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dispensation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.