From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dispense)
|Look up dispense, dispenser, dispensers, or dispensor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dispensers.|
A dispenser is something that doles out things.
Dispenser may refer to:
- Automatic toothpaste dispenser, a device used to contain and dispense toothpaste
- Paper-towel dispenser, a device that dispenses paper towels
- Soap dispenser, a device that, when manipulated or triggered appropriately, yields soap
- Hearing aid dispenser, an entity that sells hearing aid
- Pill dispenser, items which release medication at specified times
- Cash dispenser, automated teller machine
- Label dispenser, machines built to simplify the process of removing a label from its liner or backing tape
- Tape dispenser, an object that holds a roll of tape and has a mechanism at one end to shear the tape
- Vending machines, which dispense beverages, candy, chips, sandwiches, and other foods
- Water dispenser, a device designed to dispense hot or cold water
- Wine dispenser, a device designed to serve and preserve wines
- Media dispenser, a device for dispensing small units of liquid laboratory media
- An automated dispenser used for order picking in warehouses
- Le Despenser, a surname, most commonly associated with Norman-English barons
- All pages beginning with "Dispenser"
- All pages with titles containing "Dispenser"
- Dispensation (disambiguation)
- Dispensor (Transformers), fictional robot
- Dispensing (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dispenser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.