From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up display in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Display may refer to:
- Display device, output device for presentation of information
- Electronic visual display, output device for presentation of information for visual or tactile reception
- Flat panel display, video display that is much lighter and thinner than traditional ones
- Liquid crystal display television (LCD TV), color TVs that use LCD technology to produce images
- Refreshable Braille display, electro-mechanical device for displaying Braille characters
- Volumetric display, forms a visual representation of an object in three physical dimensions
- Display list, series of graphics commands that define an output image
- Display register or data structure, for locating the stack frames of nested functions in computer programming
- Display resolution, refers to the number of distinct pixels of a digital TV or monitor
- Display advertising, type that typically contains text, i.e., copy, logos, images, location maps, etc.
- Display case, also known as a showcase or display cabinet, used to display objects for viewing
- Display window, usually in a shop to display items for sale or attract customers
- Point-of-sale display, material object for promotion and/or providing information, i.e., in a shop or movie theater for a film promotion, etc.
- Trade show display, the physical screens, banners and other paraphernalia used to fill a temporary exhibit space at a trade fair
- Display (zoology), a form of animal behaviour
- Display (horse) (1923–1944), US thoroughbred racehorse
- Display techniques in biochemistry:
- All pages with titles containing "Display"
- Computer font or display font, for use on a computer monitor
- Computer monitor or display
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.