From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Distemper may refer to:
- A viral infection
- A bacterial infection
- Equine distemper, or Strangles, a bacterial infection of the horse
- Derangement or disturbance of the humour or "temper", in pre-modern medicine
- Distemper (paint)
- Distemper (band), a Russian ska punk band
- Distemper (album), by The New Christs
- Remix dystemper, a remix album by Skinny Puppy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.