From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
District is a type of administrative division in some countries managed by a local government.
District may also refer to:
- District, an alternative term for neighbourhood
- Electoral district, a territorial subdivision for holding elections
- Congressional district, an electoral district in the United States
- District (LDS Church), geographical division for the Church of Latter Day Saints
- The District (disambiguation)
- Lake District
- District line, part of the London Underground
- All pages with titles containing "District"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.