From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
District Judge may refer to
- A member of the Judiciary of England and Wales
- A United States federal judge
- A judge in a U.S. state court where the state is divided into judicial districts
- The short name for a Judge of the District Court in the Republic of Ireland
- In the judiciary of Northern Ireland:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title District Judge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.