Disturbing the peace (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Disturbing the Peace)
Disturbing the peace is a crime generally defined as the unsettling of proper order in a public space through one's actions.
Disturbing the peace may also refer to:
- Disturbing the Peace (novel), a 1975 novel by Richard Yates
- Disturbing the Peace (Nancy Newman novel), a 2002 novel by Nancy Newman
- Disturbing the Peace (band), a hardcore band active from 1996 to 2002
- Disturbing the Peace (album), a 1985 album by Alcatrazz
- Disturbing the Peace (Porridge), an episode of the BBC sitcom Porridge
- Disturbing tha Peace, a hip-hop act and record producer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disturbing the peace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.