From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diu or DIU may refer to:
- Diplôme interuniversitaire, a French degree
- Diu, India, a city in Diu district in the union territory of Daman and Diu, India
- Diu (Cantonese), a Cantonese profanity
- Dansk Interlingua Union or Union Danese pro Interlingua, an organization that promotes Interlingua in Denmark
- Down-With-Imperialism Union, a union formed by Kim Il-sung, president of North Korea
- Dresden International University, part of Dresden University in Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.