From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diuresis may refer to:
- Urine production, as an aspect of fluid balance
- Excessive urine production - see polyuria
- Forced diuresis, increased urine formation by diuretics and fluid
- Immersion diuresis, a type of diuresis caused by immersion of the body in water
- Osmotic diuresis, increased urination caused by the presence of substances in the kidneys
- Rebound diuresis, sudden resurgence of urine flow that occurs during convalescence from acute renal failure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.