From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diurnal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diurnal ("daily") may refer to:
- Diurnal cycle, any pattern that recurs daily
- Diurnality, the behavior of animals and plants that are active in the daytime
- Diurnal motion, the apparent motion of stars around the Earth
- Diurnal phase shift, a phase shift of electromagnetic signals
- Diurnal temperature variation, a cycle of daily temperature change
- Diurnal chart, a chart for a given date, based on the natal chart
- Diurnal planet, a planet in a sect for which the Sun is above the horizon
- Diurnal sign, a sign in the zodiac
- Diurnal arc, time expressed as right ascension
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.