From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up div in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Div or DIV may refer to:
- Division (disambiguation)
- Divergence, a mathematical operation in vector calculus
- Divinity, in Master of Divinity, a professional and academic degree
- Div, a god in the pre-Christian Slavic Pantheon, featuring in the The Tale of Igor's Campaign (Слово о плъку Игоревѣ).
- Divisi, a music term used in orchestral scores
- DIV Games Studio, an IDE software using a unique programming language which was designed for game development, developed by Hammer Technologies
- Desquamative Inflammatory Vaginitis, an uncommon acute inflammation of the vagina
- Diversity Immigrant Visa, a United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card
- 504 (number) (DIV), in Roman numerals
- Div, the New Persian equivalent of Avestan daeva, a kind of supernatural entity with disagreeable characteristics
- Div, a character in the Penny Arcade
- Div, a disparaging remark, a slang term meaning foolishness or idiot
- "Div", a nickname for former South African national rugby union coach Peter de Villiers
- All pages beginning with "Div"
- All pages with titles containing "Div"
- Divide (disambiguation)
- Divine (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.