Divide and conquer
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up divide and conquer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with divide and choose.
Divide and conquer (derived from the Latin saying Divide et impera) may refer to:
- Divide and rule, in politics, sociology and economics, a strategy to gain or maintain power
- Defeat in detail, in warfare, a tactical maneuver to efficiently deal with a numerous opponent.
- Divide and conquer algorithm, in computer science, an algorithm design paradigm based on recursion
- Divide-and-conquer eigenvalue algorithm, in computer science, a class of algorithms to find the eigenvalues of Hermitian matrices
Divide and Conquer may refer to:
- Divide and Conquer (newsreel), the third of the Why We Fight World War II propaganda film series
- "Divide and Conquer" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Divide and Conquer" (Teen Titans), the first episode of the Teen Titans TV series
- "Divide and Conquer" (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episode)
- "Divide and Conquer" (Transformers episode)
- "Divide and Conquer" (Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters episode)
- "Divide and Conquer," an episode of Gangland (TV series)
- "Divide and Conquer," a song by Hüsker Dü on their 1985 album Flip Your Wig
- "Divide and Conquer," a song by Story of the Year on their 2003 album Page Avenue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divide and conquer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.