From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up divine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Divine may refer to:
- the concept of divinity, related to holiness and the supernatural
- one who studies Divinity (academic discipline)
- an Anglican divine, one who is learned in Anglican theology
- Divine (performer), the drag persona of Harris Glenn Milstead
- Divine (group), teen R&B group
- Divine (song), by the band Korn in 1994
- Divine (t.A.T.u. song), released in 2005
- Divine (Sébastien Tellier song), released in 2008
- Divine (corporation), a bankrupt dot-com company
- Divine Chocolate, a manufacturer of chocolate
- All pages beginning with "Divine"
- All pages with titles containing "Divine"
- Divining rod
- Div (disambiguation)
- Divinity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.