Divine Comedy (BYU)
Divine Comedy is a sketch comedy group sponsored by Brigham Young University. It is known for its parodies of Mormon culture. It also conducts other parodies, from their parody of Katy Perry's Firework, entitled Firebolt, to "Sense and Senseless Violence." 
The group began life in 1994 when a pair of BYU students joined together to form a "clean" comedy group. It took the form of a student club. It no longer has club status under the student union. BYU remains its sponsor "through the Theatre [and] Media Arts Department," that is, it has "the same organization status as Living Legends and other well-known BYU sponsored [sic] groups."
- "Provo, UT Girls Video Mocks Mormons, Becomes Internet Hit", The Huffington Post, 2010-12-15
- Rosenlof, Celeste Tholen (2011-07-14), "BYU's Harry Potter parody video is a YouTube hit; Divine Comedy releases 'Firebolt'", Deseret News
- Hanley, Cecelia (2011-10-11), Final Harry Potter film caps cultural phenomenon, WOIO
- See byudivinecomedy.wordpress.com/faq/, accessed Feb. 20, 2013.
- Lefrandt, Diane (2011-08-01), "Making No. 1 on the New York Times bestseller list", The Daily Universe