From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divine authority may refer to:
- God, or God's "power,"
- Divine right of kings - claims of divinity or authority such as in the titular "king of kings"
- Mandate of Heaven - the Eastern version of the divine right of kings
- God Emperor (disambiguation) - various rulers who claim a divine relationship
- Scripture - the authority of religious texts
- Sola scriptura - the concept that the Bible alone has authority
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.