From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divine inspiration may refer to:
- Biblical inspiration
- The Ancient Greek Muses were said to be supernatural forces that gave artists their skill.
- Ancient Greek oracles were said to be subject to supernatural forces.
- Epiphany (feeling), the sudden realization or comprehension of the essence or meaning of something.
- Theophany, an appearance of a deity to man.
- Hierophany, a manifestation of the sacred.
- Divine Inspiration, a British musical group.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.