From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Divine madness)
Divine madness may refer to:
- Crazy wisdom, unconventional behavior often associated with certain types of spiritual practice
- Theia mania, unusual behavior attributed to intervention of a god in Plato's philosophy
- Wōdanaz, the chief Germanic deity
- Divine Madness (Madness album), an album by the British band Madness
- Divine Madness (film), a 1980 Bette Midler concert film
- Divine Madness (Bette Midler album), the soundtrack album to the above Bette Midler concert film
- The Divine Madness (band), an American band
- Divine Madness (novel), the fifth book in the CHERUB series by Robert Muchamore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divine Madness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.