|Chief Exec||Mary Godden|
Diving Australia is the organization that oversees the sport of Diving in Australia. It is affilicated to the Australian Sports Commission, FINA and the Oceania Swimming Association. It has its headquarters in Chandler, Queensland.
It has 6 State associations, which organize Diving within their respective Australian State:
- Diving NSW (New South Wales)
- Diving Queensland (Queensland)
- Diving SA (South Australia)
- Diving Tasmania (Tasmania)
- Diving Victoria (Victoria), and
- WA Diving (Western Australia).
- Australian Sports Directory page of the Australian Sports Commission's website (www.ausport.gov.au); retrieved 2012-06-20.
- AUS - Australia page from FINA's National Federation directory; retrieved 2012-06-20.
- Contact Us page from the Diving Australia website (www.diving.asn.au); retrieved 2012-06-20.
- Diving Victoria website (www.divingvictoria.com.au); retrieved 2010-03.
|This article related to sport in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|