From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Divinity refers to the property or state of being a deity or godlike entity.
Divinity may also refer to:
- Divinity (academic discipline), the academic study of theology and religious ministry at a divinity school, university and seminary
- Divinity school, academic school attached to a university for the study of divinity
- Divinity (confectionery), type of confectionery
- Divinities: Twelve Dances with God, album by Ian Anderson
- Divinity (Altaria album), album by Altaria
- Divine Divinity, a 2002 computer role-playing game, or its 2009 sequel, Divinity 2: Ego Draconis
- Divinity (TV channel), a Spanish television channel owned by Mediaset España
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.