Division No. 5, Newfoundland and Labrador
|Division No. 5|
|Province||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|• Total||10,365.63 km2 (4,002.19 sq mi)|
|• Density||4.0/km2 (10/sq mi)|
Census Division No. 5 is a Statistics Canada statistical division composed of the areas of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador called Humber Valley, Bay of Islands, and White Bay. It covers a land area of 10,365.63 km² (4,002.19 sq mi), and had a population of 41,004 at the 2011 census.
- Unorganized subdivisions
- A (Includes: St. Jude's, and Hinds Lake)
- C (Includes: Spruce Brook, George's Lake, Pinchgut Lake)
- D (Includes: North Arm, Middle Arm, Goose Arm, Serpentine Lake)
- E (Includes: Galeville, The Beaches)
- F (Includes: Pynn's Brook, Little Rapids, Humber Valley Resort)
- G (Includes: Pollards Point, Sops Arm)
- "Census Profile - Division No. 5, Census division". Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2 March 2012.