From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up divo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Divo or DIVO may refer to:
- DIVO, an acronym for Diagnostic Images from Various Origins, a medical imaging PACS protocol similar to DICOM. DIVO is also an FDA510K medical PACS device with recording capabilities DICOM PACS products do not have, such as audio, triplex doppler, scrolling doppler and scrolling m-mode.
- Divo, an Italian word used to describe male operatic superstars
- Divo, Ivory Coast, a town in the Ivory Coast
- Divo Department, a department of the Ivory Coast
- DIVO Project, digital interactive video online
- Il Divo, an operatic pop quartet
- Il Divo (film), an Italian film directed, by Paolo Sorrentino
- Devo (pronounced "Divo"), an American New Wave group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.