From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Dixi — popular Latin expression, literally translated as "I have spoken". When used, it usually means: "I have said all that I had to say and thus the argument is settled"
- Dixi, a company producing portable toilets
- Dixi, a former trade name of the historically famous German automobile manufacturer Automobilwerk Eisenach
- DIXI is an acronym for "Deep Impact Extended Investigation", part of the EPOXI space exploration program
- Dixi is a rock band from Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia that was founded after the disollution of Trilogía
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.