From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Diy)
DIY may refer to:
- Do it yourself, a term used by various communities that focus on people creating things for themselves without the aid of paid professionals
- DiY-Fest, a festival of ultra-independent movies, books, zines, music, poetry, and performance art that ran from 1999 until 2002
- DIY Network, a television channel focusing on home do-it-yourself projects
- WarioWare D.I.Y., a video game for the Nintendo DS
- This Is Fake DIY, a United Kingdom-based music webzine
- Do It Yourself (Ian Dury & the Blockheads album)
- Do It Yourself (The Seahorses album)
- DIY, a song from Peter Gabriel (1978 album)
- DIY, a song from Adios (KMFDM album)
- DiY Sound System, a musical collective originating in late 1980s Britain, based in Nottingham
- DIY♡ (Dance In Yourheart), a Hello! Project musical group created as part of the Satoyama Movement
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.