From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dniper)
Dnieper, Dnepr (Russian), or Dnipro (Ukrainian) can mean:
- Dnieper River
- Dnieper Ukraine, central Ukraine under the Russian Empire
- Dnepr rocket, a space rocket.
- Dnipro (Kiev Metro), a Metro station in Kiev
- Dnepr (motorcycle)
- FC Dnepr Smolensk, a Russian football club
- FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, a football club from Ukraine
- FC Dnepr Mahilyow, a football club from Belarus
- Dnepr was the call sign of the Soviet Soyuz T-7 mission to space station Salyut 7.
- Ukrainian Dnipro Ensemble of Edmonton
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.