From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dns)
|Look up DNS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DNS may refer to:
- Domain Name System, internet system used to translate names into IP addresses
- Direct numerical simulation
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking, speech recognition software
- 3,5-Dinitrosalicylic acid, in chemistry
- Deviated nasal septum, a displaced part of the nose
- Doctor of Nursing Science, an academic research degree
- Det Nødvendige Seminarium, a teacher training college in Denmark
- Dinas Powys railway station, Wales National Rail by station code
- Distressed non-swimmer
- Didcot, Newbury and Southampton Railway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.