Do & Co
|Services||Airline catering, Event catering, Hotels|
DO & CO Aktiengesellschaft is an Austrian catering company, headquartered in Vienna. It is active in many catering segment, such as airline catering, train catering and international events catering. The company is also involved in providing services through its restaurants, bars, lounges, and hotels.
The company handles the catering of Austrian Airlines (since 2007) as well as of the Austrian Federal Railways (since 2012). Do & Co also provides VIP catering for most of the Formula 1 races. Do & Co will be the exclusive hospitality and catering service provider for the 2012 UEFA European Football Championship final tournament in Poland and Ukraine.[dated info]
Turkish Do & Co
Catering company based mainly in Istanbul which is owned by Do & Co and Turkish Airlines.
Since 2007, Turkish Do & Co has been operating nine gourmet kitchens all over Turkey: Istanbul (Atatürk Airport and Sabiha Gökcen), Ankara, Antalya, Izmir, Bodrum, Trabzon, Dalaman and Adana. Over 60 national and international airlines are catered from these locations. While Turkish Airlines represents 70% of the sales, British Airways, Air France, Asiana Airlines, Emirates are also among its wide range of customer portfolio.
Business results for the year ending March 2012 recorded sales of 466.35 million Euros.
- "Imprint, Disclosure, Legal Disclaimer." Do & Co. Retrieved on 4 March 2013. "DO & CO Aktiengesellschaft Stephansplatz 12 A-1010 Vienna, Austria"
- Alacra Store. "DO & CO Restaurants & Catering AG: Thomson Reuters Business Description". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- Bloomberg. "Snapshot of DO & CO RESTAURANTS & CATERI (DOC)". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- UEFA. "DO & CO to deliver EURO hospitality and catering". Retrieved 2010-08-04.
- DO & CO. "DO & CO Restaurants & Catering".
- DO & CO. "DO & CO Restaurants & Catering Annual Report 2012. Airline Catering unit accounted for ~75 percent of overall Group sales".