Do I Have to Say the Words?
|"Do I Have to Say the Words?"|
|Single by Bryan Adams|
|from the album Waking Up the Neighbours|
|Writer(s)||Bryan Adams, Robert Lange, Jim Vallance|
|Producer(s)||Bryan Adams, Robert Lange|
|Bryan Adams singles chronology|
"Do I Have to Say the Words?" is a song written by Canadian artist Bryan Adams, Robert Lange and Jim Vallance for Adams sixth studio album Waking Up the Neighbours (1991). It was released in July 1992 as the fifth single from this album. The single peaked at 2 in Canada and at 11 on the US Billboard Hot 100 (20 weeks on chart), the song also peaked at 2 on the Mainstream Top 40. Song won SOCAR award.
The music video was directed by Anton Corbijn and was mainly shot in Istanbul, Turkey on July 28, 1992. The video marked the first outdoor stadium show in Istanbul history, with over 20,000 concertgoers in BJK İnönü Stadium. Part of the video was filmed in Iceland with the female character.
- CD single
- "Do I Have To Say The Words?"
- "Summer Of '69" (live)
- "Kids Wanna Rock" (live)
- "Can't Stop This Thing We Started" (live)
Tracks 3-4: Recorded by the BBC, live in Glasgow, Scotland.
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)||30|
|Canada Top Singles (RPM)||2|
|Germany (Media Control Charts)||75|
|Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)||34|
|UK Singles (The Official Charts Company)||30|
|US Billboard Hot 100||11|
|US Billboard Rock Tracks||3|
|US Billboard Adult Contemporary Chart||5|
- "Australian-charts.com – Bryan Adams – Do I Have to Say the Words?". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- "Ultratop.be – Bryan Adams – Do I Have to Say the Words?" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50.
- "Chartverfulgong > Bryan Adams > Do I Have to Say the Words? – musicline.de" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- "Nederlandse Top 40 – Bryan Adams search results" (in Dutch) Dutch Top 40.
- UK Singles Chart [ Chartstats.com] (Retrieved October 23, 2009)
- "Artist Chart History (singles) - Bryan Adams". Allmusic. Retrieved 2008-10-19.