Do It (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up do it in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Do It may refer to:
- "Do It", a song by the band The Doors off their 1969 album The Soft Parade
- "Do It", a song by Neil Diamond, released as a single in 1970
- Do It (album), an album by Rollins Band, released in 1987
- "Do It", a song by the Spice Girls off their 1997 album Spiceworld
- "Do It", a song by Dizzee Rascal from his 2003 album Boy in da Corner
- "Do It", a song by Nelly Furtado from her 2006 album Loose
- "Do It", a 2007 song recorded by Ciara and will.i.am for her second album Ciara: The Evolution (UK & Europe)
- Do It!, an album by Clinic, released in 2008
- "Do It!", a song by The Flaming Lips featuring Yoko Ono from their 2012 album The Flaming Lips and Heady Fwends
- "Do It", a song by Keri Hilson from her debut album In a Perfect World...
- Do It Records, a former British independent record label
- "Big Shit Poppin' (Do It)", a song by T.I.
- "Do It", a song by The Beastie Boys from Ill Communication
- "Do It" (Rasheeda song), 2001
- Do It (TV series), a current Australian lifestyle DIY television program
- Do It!, a 1980s children's TV programme presented by Sheelagh Gilbey
- "Do It!", a book by Jerry Rubin about political revolution and 1960s American counter-culture
- Digital Opportunity Investment Trust, a proposal to create a United States federal trust to distribute, for educational purposes, funds to be raised by public auctions of licenses to use radio frequency bands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Do It.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.