Do not disturb
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Do Not Disturb)
DND or Do not disturb is a standard phrase traditionally seen on doorknob hangers in group accommodations, such as hotels or college dorms. These are known as "Do not disturb" signs. It may also refer to:
- Do Not Disturb (album), an album by Joanne Accom
- "Do Not Disturb" (Bananarama song), a song by Bananarama
- Do Not Disturb (telecommunications), a function on most PBX or PABX systems
- Do Not Disturb (1965 film), a film starring Doris Day, directed by Ralph Levy
- Do Not Disturb (1999 film), a film starring Jennifer Tilly
- Do Not Disturb (2003 film), a film starring Ian Tracey
- Do Not Disturb (2013 film), a 2013 film by BC Furtney
- Do Not Disturb (TV series), a 2008 Fox sitcom which was the first cancellation of the 2008–09 American television season
- Do Not Disturb, a feature of Apple's iOS operating system, accessible via Control Center or Settings on iOS devices
- DND (disambiguation)
- Please Do Not Disturb, an album by Juliana Hatfield
- Jentina, debut album by British singer/rapper Jentina, often thought to be called "Do Not Disturb".
- Do Knot Disturb, a Bollywood Movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.