|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
Doc Corkle is an American Television sitcom that was broadcast on NBC on Sunday nights for three weeks from October 5 to October 19, 1952. The show's sponsor, Reynolds Metals, was so disappointed with the program that it was canceled and replaced by Mr. Peepers.
The series focused on Doc Corkle, a neighborhood dentist beset by money problems and eccentric relatives.
- Eddie Mayehoff as Doc Corkle
- Billie Burke as Melinda
- Arnold Stang as Winfield Dill
- Hope Emerson as Nellie Corkle
- Connie Marshall as Laurie Corkle
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 316. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article relating to a comedy television series in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|