Hayden Scott-Baron (born April 6, 1980), is an English professional illustrator and graphic designer. In 2001 he joined up with other comic creators Laura Watton, Sam Brown/Subi and Foxy in founding one of the largest UK Manga Studios, Sweatdrop Studios where he is better known as Dock.
He is also a prominent games developer, and established Starfruit Games in 2010.
In December 2009, Dock became the artist for Minecraft, working alongside the sole developer, Markus Persson. However, Markus liked to develop on his own better, and decided to take Dock off of the team.
In January 2010, he released an iPhone game called Tumbledrop. Tumbledrop was nominated as a finalist for 'Technical Achievement' award at IGF Mobile 2010.
- Kinectimals (2012), Frontier Developments Ltd.
- Tumbledrop iPhone (2010), Starfruit Games Ltd.
- Tumbledrop (2008), Starfruit Games Ltd.
- LostWinds (2008), Frontier Developments Ltd.
- Thrillville: Off the Rails (2007), LucasArts
- Thrillville (2006), LucasArts
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Soaked! (2005), Atari Europe S.A.S.U.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Wild! (2005), Atari, Inc.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 (2004), Atari do Brasil Ltda.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Time Twister (2003), Atari, Inc.
- Digital Manga Techniques (ISBN 0-7136-7475-X)
- Manga Clip Art (ISBN 1-904705-83-9)
- Making Anime: Create Mesmerising Manga-Style Animation with Pencils, Paint and Pixels (ISBN 0-240-52045-9)
- Sugardrops (multiple artists; ISBN 1-905038-00-3)
- Blue is for Boys (multiple artists; ISBN 978-1-905038-08-4)
- Cold Sweat & Tears (multiple artists, ISBN 978-1-905038-02-2)
- Rising Stars of Manga UK & EIRE #3 (multiple artists; ISBN 1-4278-1165-2)
- mobygames.com - Hayden Scott-Baron's Mobygames listing.
- starfruitgames.com - Starfruit Games, the game developer established by Hayden Scott-Baron
- deadpanda.com - Home to Dock's artwork.
|This profile of a British comics creator, writer, or artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a graphic designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|