From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up docking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Docking may refer to:
In science and technology
- Spacecraft Docking and Berthing Mechanisms, the process of joining one spacecraft or space station module to another
- Docking (molecular), a research technique for predicting the relative orientation of two molecules to each other
- Docking@Home, a distributed computing project
- Docking (surname)
- Docking, Norfolk, a village
- Docking (animal), the practice of trimming the tail of an animal
- Docking, the piercing of dough as it is manipulated, sometimes with a tool such as a Roller docker
- Docking (sex), a sex act
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Docking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.