From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up docking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Docking may refer to:
- for ships, the use of a Dock, e.g. mooring or drydocking.
- Spacecraft docking, the process of joining one spacecraft or space station module to another.
- Docking (animal), the practice of trimming the tail of an animal.
- Dock (computing), a user interface component that provides a user a way of launching and switching between applications.
- Docking (molecular)
- Docking, Norfolk, a Norfolk village
- The piercing of dough as it is manipulated, sometimes with a tool such as a Roller docker.
- Docking (sex), a sex act
- Docking (surname)
- Docking@Home, a distributed computing project
See also 
- Cropping (animal) for similar trimming treatment of ears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.