From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Docking (disambiguation))
|Look up docking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Docking may refer to:
- Dock (maritime), the mooring or drydocking of ships / watercraft.
- Spacecraft Docking and Berthing Mechanisms, the process of joining one spacecraft or space station module to another.
- Dock (computing), a graphical user interface component that provides a user a way of launching and switching between applications.
- Docking station, a device used to interface a (typically mobile) computer/device with other (typically fixed) devices/peripherals.
- Dock connector, the mechanism used to connect a computing device with a docking station
- Docking@Home, a distributed computing project
- Docking (animal), the practice of trimming the tail of an animal.
- Docking (molecular)
- Docking, Norfolk, a Norfolk village
- Docking, the piercing of dough as it is manipulated, sometimes with a tool such as a Roller docker.
- Docking (sex), a sex act
- Docking (surname)
- Cropping (animal) for similar trimming treatment of ears
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.