Doctor Bob (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The phrase Doctor Bob can refer to a number of factual or fictional individuals:
- Robert Holbrook Smith, co-founder of Alcoholics Anonymous.
- Bob Jones, Sr. American fundamentalist evangelist and founder of Bob Jones University.
- A character in the Veterinarian's Hospital sketch on The Muppet Show played by Rowlf the Dog
- Robert Hartley, Ph.D., a fictional Chicago psychologist played by Bob Newhart in The Bob Newhart Show
- "Doctor Bob", a generic version of Dr Pepper distributed by several grocery stores.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Doctor Bob.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.