||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
28 January 1985 |
||This section is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (February 2012)|
||This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (February 2012)|
- Space Pirates, CBeebies
- Carrie and David's Popshop, CBeebies, Scotland
- Oucho T.Cactus, Puppeteer for CBBC with presenter Ed Petrie
- Ed and Oucho's Excellent Inventions Series 1 and 2, CBBC Scotland
- Transmission Impossible with Ed & Oucho, CBBC 16 May - 9 August 2009
- Mongrels (TV series) series one and two, BBC Three
- Assistant puppeteer to Kevin Clash and Elmo on Channel 5's Milkshake!2010
- Gordon the Gopher, puppeteer for the 25th Anniversary of CBBC on This Morning and the CBBC Channel
- Dodge the Dog, puppeteer for CBBC, Comic Relief and Blue Peter, interviewing Selena Gomez
- Hacker Time, performs Dodge the Dog and various 'studio staff' characters, April 2011
- BBC Comedy Proms, performing Mongrels (TV series) live at the Royal Albert Hall, 13 August 2011
- Assistant puppeteer to Kevin Clash and Elmo on Channel 5's Milkshake! 2011
- Assistant Puppeteer to Kevin Clash on Sesame Street viral video
- Assistant Puppeteer to Eric Jacobson for The Muppets on The X Factor, November 2011
- Hacker & Dodge's PUPSTARS BAFTA and Webby nominated game, performed Dodge the Dog
- Jim Henson's Games Inc pilot, June 2012
- Get Well Soon Cbeebies series, performer of Jobi, June 2012
- Assistant puppeteer to Leslie Carrara-Rudolph and Abby Cadabby on Channel 5's Milkshake! 2012
- Performer of Dodge the Dog for a private performance for the Queen of England, 2012
CBBC Presenting 
Warrick is half of the 'Ed and Oucho' presenter duo for CBBC. Ed Petrie and Oucho the talking Cactus presented live afternoon continuity for the CBBC Channel on weekdays, from 15:25 to 19:00 from On 3 September 2007 until January 2010.
In April 2010 he returned to present CBBC continuity performing 'Dodge the Dog', Hacker the Dog's half brother. He is currently presenting live holiday mornings and live afternoons.
Ed Petrie spoke about Oucho on his Twitter social networking page on 16/6/10. "Q: What have u done with Oucho?!! A: Nothing! He's taking it easy, but we have lots of ideas for shows with him. Maybe in 2011." When Warrick was asked on his Twitter on 18/6/10 about if Oucho is back soon he says: "Hopefully! Lets cross all of our fingers, toes and things!"
CBBC shows 
Ed and Oucho's first CBBC programme, Ed and Oucho's Excellent Inventions debuted on 5 January 2009 at 4:30pm on the CBBC Channel. A second series of the show was filmed in Summer 2009 and premièred at the beginning of 2010.
Ed and Oucho had their own Weekend show from 16 May - 9 August 2009 called Transmission Impossible with Ed and Oucho where they flew a blimp, taking over Weekend Transmission on BBC 2 and CBBC. It ended on Sunday 9 August 2009 so they could start filming Series 2 of Ed and Oucho's Excellent Inventions.
Oucho T. Cactus 
Oucho T. Cactus is Ed Petrie's puppet companion, operated and voiced by Warrick Brownlow-Pike. Oucho speaks in the language "Cactinian" and his favourite food is bananas. He fears dogs, lawnmowers, water, Basil Brush and Anne Robinson. He has an unashamed love of Dolly Parton Oucho often dresses up in a blonde wig and mimes to her music. Oucho says he's from Bracknell.
Oucho left CBBC in January 2010, according to CBBC as he was going to be working in another office at the BBC. This was because his puppeteer Warrick Brownlow-Pike was leaving the channel to film for BBC 3, although he returned to puppeteer Dodge T. Dog, temporarily retiring Oucho until further notice.
Ed Petrie and Oucho were briefly reunited on TMi on November 26, 2010, their first appearance together since January.
Ed and Oucho were last seen together on November 2011.
Oucho made a guest appearance on CBBC for New Year's Eve 2011: for the first time, his Cactinian speach was translated via subtitles on screen as a gag where no one can understand what he is saying.
On 11 March 2011 Chris Johnson was asked via his Formspring account if Oucho T. Cactus would be returning. Johnson replied: "Since Oucho's puppeteer, Warrick, is still with us as Dodge, it's likely that the little cactus will keep popping up from time to time. However it seems unlikely he'll return as a presenter. The times, they are a changin!"
Dodge T. Dog 
Dodge T. Dog is a character operated by Brownlow-Pike. Dodge was first seen on 6 April 2010. Dodge is Hacker T. Dog's half brother.
Dodge started in April 2010 by presenting the afternoons with Iain Stirling, while Hacker the Dog was away filming Series 2 of Scoop. When Hacker returned to the CBBC Office, Ed Petrie left continuity. Leaving Chris Johnson with no co-host, so Dodge stepped in to present with Chris. Hacker then returned to weekdays with Iain.
Over the 2010 Summer Holidays Johnson and Dodge presented the weekday mornings. In late August 2010 Hacker left to film Scoop Series 3, Dodge took on the Weekday Afternoons with Iain Stirling.
Chris has presented with London Hughes since the beginning of September 2010 leaving Dodge without a co-host. Dodge presented with Iain Stirling while Hacker the Dog was filming Hacker Time. Dodge will star in Hacker Time.
On the 24th March 2011 Dodge left CBBC, according to the BBC he was "Travelling The World", to let Brownlow-Pike film series two of Mongrels. Dodge returned to CBBC on the 19th July 2011 and his shift was Holiday Morning with Chris Johnson and London Hughes. Dodge went back to presenting with Johnson after Hughes' departure.
- "BBC - BBC Three Programmes - Mongrels, Episode 5, Scott Mills". BBC. Retrieved 20 December 2010.