Dog Soldiers (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dog Soldiers is a Cheyenne Indian military society. It may also refer to:
- Dog Soldiers (novel), a 1974 novel by Robert Stone
- Dog Soldiers, an alternative title for the film adaptation of the Robert Stone novel Who'll Stop the Rain
- Dog Soldiers (film), a 2002 British horror film
- Dog Soldiers, the Homeworld soldiers of Baron Karza from the Micronauts (comics)
- Dog Soldiers, (Psí Vojáci), a Czech rock band led by Filip Topol
- Dog Soldier, a Japanese manga by Tetsuya Saruwatari
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.