From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dogleg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dogleg or dog-leg may refer to:
- Dog leg, an unusual manual transmission layout
- Dog-leg, an offset 'zig-zag' plane of operation for a floor-mounted automatic transmission shift lever
- The area behind the rear door on a four-door car. This area is part of the quarter panel just behind the door and in front of the rear wheel house.
- Dog-leg (stairs), a configuration of stairs which includes a half-landing before turning and continuing upwards
- Dogleg, a feature of a golf course
- Dogleg, a type of artifact in computer imaging, colloquially known as jaggies
- Dogleg, a guided, powered turn during ascent phase of a rocket launch
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dogleg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.