Dogpile's homepage (September 2012)
|Slogan||All the best search engines piled into one|
|Type of site||Metasearch engine|
|Created by||Aaron Flin|
|Alexa rank||2,436 (March 2014[update])|
Dogpile is a search engine that fetches results from Google, Yahoo! and Yandex, and includes results from several other popular search engines, including those from audio and video content providers. It is a registered trademark of Blucora, Inc.
Dogpile started a campaign in 2008 to use proceeds from site traffic to raise US$1 million for animals in need.
In July 2010, Dogpile was ranked the 770th most popular website in the U.S., and 2548th most popular in the world by Alexa. Quantcast estimated 2.0 million unique U.S. visitors a month, and Compete estimated 1,953,280.
- "Dogpile.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-03-01.
- "Residential Online Service Customer Satisfaction Study | J.D. Power and Associates". Jdpower.com. 2006-10-11. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- "2007 Residential Online Service Customer Satisfaction Study | J.D. Power and Associates". Jdpower.com. 2007-10-17. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- "Dogpile.com Lends A Paw to ASPCA with $1 Million Fundraising Campaign | With Video". Prnewswire.com. 2008-11-12. Retrieved 2009-10-08.
- "Dogpile.com Site Info", Alexa, retrieved 8-29-2010
- "Dogpile.com-- Quantcast Audience Profile", Quantcast, retrieved 8-29-2010
- "Site Profile for dogpile.com", Compete, retrieved 8-29-2010
|This article about a search engine website is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|