From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dogtooth may refer to:
- Dogtooth, North Dakota, United States
- Dogtooth (anatomy), a relatively long, pointed tooth
- Dogtooth (film), a 2009 Greek film
- Dog-tooth (architectural ornamentation, or a particular wing or tailplane design)
- Dogtooth spar (cave deposit)
- Dogtooth tuna (fish)
- Erythronium (dog tooth violet, plant)
- Houndstooth (textile pattern)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.