From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Doh is an exclamation popularized by the fictional character Homer Simpson.
Doh, D'oh, or DOH may refer to:
- Doh (crater), a crater on Jupiter's moon Callisto
- Doh, Côte d'Ivoire, a town and commune
- Doh, a village in Măeriște Commune, Romania
Acronyms and codes
- Department of Health
- Department of Highways:
- DOH, the IATA code for Doha International Airport
- DOH or 2,5-Dimethoxy-amphetamine, a psychedelic amphetamine
- Deutscher Orden der Harugari (German Order of Harugari), a fraternal organization for German-Americans
- Doh, alternative spelling of Do (musical note)
- Félix Doh (died 2003), a rebel leader in Côte d'Ivoire
- Doh, the boss in the Arkanoid series of video games
- Doh, The fiber of the gomuti palm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.