From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dol may refer to one of the following:
- Dol-de-Bretagne, a commune of the Ille-et-Vilaine département in France
- Dol pri Borovnici, a village in Borovnica municipality, Slovenia
- Dol pri Hrastniku, a village in Hrastnik municipality, Slovenia
- Dol pri Hrastovljah, a village in the municipality of Koper, Slovenia
- Dol pri Laškem, a village in Laško municipality, Slovenia
- Dol pri Ljubljani, a municipality near Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Dol pri Stopercah, a village in Majšperk municipality, Slovenia
- Dol pri Vogljah, a village in Sežana municipality, Slovenia
- Dol, Stari Grad, a village on the Croatian island of Hvar
- Dol, Brač, a village near Postira on the Croatian island of Brač
- Mali Dol, a village near Kraljevica, Croatia
- Dugi Dol, a village near Krnjak, Croatia
- Dol, Krašić, a village near Krašić, Croatia
- Dół, Poland
- Dol (film), a 2007 Kurdish film
- A little-used unit of measurement for pain; see List of unusual units of measurement#Pain
- Department of Labor (disambiguation)
- Washington Department of Licensing, a group that issues various licenses in the US state of Washington
- Direct-On-Line Starter, a type of start associated with electric motors
- Doljanchi, a traditional Korean ceremony for celebrating a baby's first birthday
- Dol Purnima or Dolyatra, the Bengali variant of the Holi festival
- Dol or Dool is another slang for cannabis (mostly marijuana)
- 'Deprivation Of Liberty', one of the definitions of abuse within UK law.
- An alternative transliteration of Dhol, an Indian drum.
- DOL (disambiguation), as an acronym
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.