From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dolgorukov, Dolgorukova may refer to:
- House of Dolgorukov, the Dolgorukov family and its members, descendants of Mikhail of Chernigov
- Yuri Dolgoruki, a 12th-century semi-legendary Rurikid prince
- Dolgorukov District, a district (rayon) of Lipetsk Oblast
- Dolgorukovo (disambiguation), for a number of villages named "Dolgorukovo"
- Russian submarine Yury Dolgorukiy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dolgorukov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.