Doli Armaano Ki
|Doli Armaano Ki|
|Genre||Indian soap opera
|Written by||Pearl Grey
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||01|
|No. of episodes||276 as of December 19th, 2014|
|Running time||25 mins approx|
|Production company(s)||Spellbound Productions|
|Original channel||Zee TV|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV),
|Original airing||December 2, 2013- present|
After Samrat causes Urmi much stress and pain by brutally beating her, Samrat seemingly changes his ways but he really doesn't and is still flirtatious as ever. Urmi's friend Natasha comes from London and in the process she open's Urmi's eyes towards Samrat. Urmi realizes that Samrat never changed and was having several affairs behind her back. When Urmi enters a hotel room and sees Samrat with a foreign woman, she is hurt and leaves her in-laws place with Shaurya. She moves to her parents place, only to realize that her father, grandma, Asha's mother and to some extent Asha tells her to return to her in laws. Urmi then leaves her parents', after getting a job to support herself, to find a place to live on her own with her son.
Eventually, Samrat's friend Ishaan returns from the US. He tries to persuade Urmi for him to help her. But she disagrees on every occasion. Later Urmi finds out she is pregnant with Samrat's child. Samrat finds out about this, and believes the father is Ishaan as he had seen him with her. He tries to kill both Ishaan and Urmi, but they both surivie with minor injuries. Bu Samrat can not be defeated, and poisones Urmi with a syringe in a lift, killing her baby, leaving Urmi devastated.
The court case begins over Samrat and Urmi's divorce, Samrat hires a very respected lawyer named Niranjan Khanna to fight the case over the custody of Shaurya. Urmi has no one to to defend her, until the day of the actual trial, despite Urmi's persuasions not to Ishaan turns up to defend her. The following day after Ishaan's collected information, and Niranjan presents evidence that Ishaan is in a relationship with Urmi, as he had said he was Urmi's husband in a hurry on a hospital form after being poisoned. And Samrat calls her a characterless woman telling her the baby is Ishaan's repeatedly, until Urmi shouts in floods of tears that the baby is not Ishaan's, but Samrat's. Leaving the whole court and Samrat speachless.
- Neha Marda as Urmi Samrat Singh Rathore (Female Protagonist and Lead)
- Mohit Malik as Samrat Rudra Singh Rathore (Male Antagonist and Lead)
- Siddharth Arora / Vibhav Roy as Ishaan Sinha (Male Protagonist and Lead)
- Shruti Kanwar as Radha
- Mitansh Gera as Shaurya Singh Rathore
- Himani Shivpuri as Sushma Darshan Tiwari
- Raju Kher as Darshan Tiwari
- Geeta Tyagi as Shashi Rudra Singh Rathore
- Gaurav Rana as Diwakar Rudra Singh Rathore
- Vibhuti Thakur as Kanchan Diwakar Singh Rathore
- Jetendra as Rudra Singh Rathore
- Anupam Shyam as Garjan Singh Rathore (Tauji)
- Amita Udgata as Gayatri
- Hemant Thatte as Gaurav
- Anjali Mukhi as Saroj
- Guddi Maruthi as Bua
- Sameeksha sud as Asha (Urmi's Bhabhi)
- Jayant Rawal as Devi
- Mehendi Jain as Anushka
- Aadesh Chaudhary / Harsh Vashisht as Amrit Singh Chauhan
- Ragini Gakhar as Aditi Amrit Singh Chauhan
- Krishnam Sharma as Rahul
- Karan Mishra as Deepak
- Ayush Mehra as Ravi Darshan Tiwari
- "Vibhuti Thakur & Gaurav Rana in Doli Armaano Ki - Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-11-12. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- "Geeta Tyagi in Doli Armaano Ki - Times Of India". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-11-10. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- Zee TV announces the launch of 'Doli Armanon Ki'
- "First look of Zee Tv’s upcoming “Doli Armaanon Ki”!". TheTellyTimes.com. 2013-11-10. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- "ZEE TV axes ‘Punar Vivah’ for ‘Doli Armaano Ki’ | BizAsia UK | The UK's only Asian media news site". Media247.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-11-16.
- "Doli Armaanon Ki: Telly actors perform at Urmi-Samrat wedding". Times of india. 2013-12-31. Retrieved 2013-12-31.