From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up doll in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A doll is a model of a human being, often a children's toy.
Doll or The Doll may also refer to:
Film and television
- The Doll (1919 film), a German silent film
- The Doll (1968 film), a Polish drama
- The Doll (2008 film), an American short film
- "The Doll" (Seinfeld), a 1996 episode of the TV sitcom Seinfeld
- Doll (manga), a 1998 science fiction manga
- The Doll (novel), by Bolesław Prus
- Summer of the Seventeenth Doll, a 1955 play by Ray Lawler
- The Doll (band), a punk rock/new wave band from London, England
- The Doll, a 2014 music album by director/composer Dante Tomaselli
- "Doll" (song), a song by the Japanese pop rock band Scandal
- Doll (surname)
- Doll (locomotive)
- Doll, Highland, Scotland
- Depressant, a type of drug, as in Valley of the Dolls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.