From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dolls (film))
|Look up dolls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A doll is a model of a human being, usually a toy.
Dolls may also refer to:
- Dolls (2006 film), short British film directed by Susan Luciani
- Dolls (2002 film), a 2002 film by Takeshi Kitano
- Dolls (1987 film), a 1987 film directed by Stuart Gordon
- Dolls (1995 manga), a manga series by Yumiko Kawahara
- Dolls (2005 manga), a manga series by Naked Ape
- Dollz, pixel art of dolls dressed in various outfits
- Dolls (Street Fighter), video game characters in the Street Fighter series
- "Dolls (song)", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki on the album Rainbow (Ayumi Hamasaki album)
- Colloquially, to any of the following bands:
The Dolls may refer to:
- Le bambole (translated: The Dolls), a 1965 Italian film
- The Dolls, a working name for Destiny's Child before they settled on their current name
- The Dolls, Swedish studio singers who backed Nova (Swedish band) in the 1973 Eurovision Song Contest
- The Dresden Dolls A Dark Cabaret band based in Boston
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.