From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dolls (film))
|Look up dolls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A doll is a model of a human being, usually a toy.
Dolls or The Dolls may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Le bambole (translated: The Dolls), a 1965 Italian film
- Dolls (2006 film), short British film directed by Susan Luciani
- Dolls (2002 film), a 2002 film by Takeshi Kitano
- Dolls (1987 film), a 1987 film directed by Stuart Gordon
- Dolls (1995 manga), a manga series by Yumiko Kawahara
Video games and pixel art
- Dollz, pixel art of dolls dressed in various outfits
- Dolls (Street Fighter), video game characters in the Street Fighter series
- The Dolls, a working name for Destiny's Child before they settled on their current name
- The Dolls, Swedish studio singers who backed Nova in the 1973 Eurovision Song Contest
- "The Dolls" colloquially, to any of the following bands:
- "Dolls", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki on the album Rainbow
- "Dolls", a song by Crystal Castles from Alice Practice EP, 2006
- "Dolls", or "Dolls (Sweet Rock and Roll)", a song by Primal Scream, 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.